Denneroll Thoracic Orthotic Traction Unit
To see the price, please Log in or Apply for Membership.
The Thoracic Denneroll orthotic device's unique design provides a gentle but effective stretch that assists in the correction of abnormal Thoracic Kyphosis. When properly used, the Denneroll can assist in relief of pain, muscle tension, and improved postural appearance. Enhanced patient comfort and improved health are the goals.
There are three types of Thoracic Corrective setups appropriate for Denneroll application: Lower thoracic, Mid-Thoracic, and Upper-Thoracic. Only a radiographic and postural analysis can determine which Denneroll placement is right for the individual patient. The Denneroll device should only be used on a firm surface such as the floor, or a bench so that an effective stretch can be applied to the Thoracic tissues.
The main features of this Denneroll Thoracic Orthotic include:
- Contoured thoracic elliptical shape after the CBP evidence based Elliptical model.
- Denneroll peak placed at the top of the orthotic to create a 2-4 segment extension specificity.
- Comfortable and slightly compressible peak to allow for patient tolerance with a firm base for support.
- Note that changing the apex of the Thoracic spine contact with the peak of the Thoracic Denneroll allows customized fit to the individual patients needs and their spine.
- Extremely portable, effective, and user friendly.
The addition of the different sizes of the support block under the Thoracic Denneroll allow correction of internal flexion-extension of the ribcage while simultaneously reducing kyphosis.