Denneroll Compression Extension System
To see the price, please Log in or Apply for Membership.
The Denneroll Compression Extension system consists of:
• Thoracic Support,
• Thoracic Denneroll,
• Professional aluminum support bar,
• Durable compression strap-band,
• Non-slip forehead pad.
The Denneroll Compression Extension cervical system device was developed by Chiropractors interested in optimization of cervical and thoracic spine curvatures and posture. Its unique design provides an effective corrective stretch that assists in the reduction of the following combined abnormal posture configuration: Cervical Lordosis with anterior head translation and increased upper-mid thoracic kyphosis. This Denneroll system can assist in relief of pain, muscle tension and improved health; and its design allows for easy transportation. There is simply no other system like this on the market with the versatility, professional look, and functionality.
The Denneroll compression system’s support base has been uniquely contoured to allow centered placement of the thoracic Denneroll on top; while the lower portion is contoured to assist in patient lumbar low back comfort while on the unit.
The main features of this Denneroll Compression Extension System allow for:
• Contoured thoracic and lumbar base for patient comfort and for a consistent placement of the unit.
• The Thoracic Denneroll to effectively target posterior thoracic translation and increased thoracic kyphosis.
• Note that changing the apex of the Thoracic spine contact with the peak of the Thoracic Denneroll allows customized fit to the individual patient’s needs and their spine.
• High quality non-slip compression band allows for customized tension with an easily adjustable slide through a professional looking and durable aluminum support bar at the base of the unit.
Additional Compression Extension System Information